The PSWG was developed from a dedicated group of industry specialists – from project managers to engineers to designers to engage with and assist the Charter to produce health and safety related tools for specialist areas of risk.
The team consists of:
- Ian Fenemore, BECA (Chairman)
- Brad Sara, Warren & Mahoney
- David Robotham, Enego
- Ekin Sakin, Christchurch City Council
- Gerry Sullivan, Apollo Projects
- Ian McKenzie, Dawson McKenzie Consulting
- Kristin Hoskins, Worley Parsons
- Philippa Gibson, WorkSafe NZ
- Simon O’Brien, Hampton Jones
- Viv Hardie, Facilities Management Specialist
If you would like to know more contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The group are currently working on a Health and Safety by Design guidance document, (a shorter version of the WorkSafe Guidance notes) along with appropriate tools, to assist SME’s to understand how to implement safety in design.