Thank you to the many Signatories who have renewed the membership levy for 2018-19. There are, however, a small number of levy invoices which remain outstanding.
As a reminder Membership Levies are paid annually, with your Levy invoice having been emailed in August 2018. Signatories incur a Levy when their workforce reaches 10+ employees.
As a reminder your membership provides the following benefits;
- Support and advice from Charter members
- Access to Charter tools, including:
- organisational H&S assessment tool
- organisation H&S performance plan
- Personal leadership assessment tool for directors, manager and site supervisors
- Site visit from Charter Project Officer to support members and their workers around health and safety
- Face-to-face engagement with business leaders, senior management and workers
- Access to guidance notes, fact sheets, toolbox talks, images and videos to assist with health and safety
- Website Members’ only area
- Monthly Charter Newsletter
- Charter workshop and learning events
- Charter Champion Awards
- Charter endorsed collateral which acknowledges membership and commitment to a safe workplace
If you wish to resign your membership from the Charter, please let us know in writing by sending to [email protected]. However, the part-year levy is still payable, your invoice will be adjusted.