Join industry leaders;
- Ivan Stanicich – Master Builders
- Alastair Miles – Miles Construction
- Stephen Espisito – Ravensdown
- MBIE – speaker to be confirmed
and the Safety Charter to hear how businesses in Canterbury have weathered the Covid-19 storm and which way the wind may blow in future.
WHEN: Tuesday, 30th June 2020
TIME: From 5.30pm
WHERE: Metropolitan Lounge (above Cinema), The Tannery, 3 Garlands Road
Drinks and Nibbles provided.
This is a free event for Charter Members. Cost for non-Members $35.00 +gst. Order your ticket today HERE. Charter Members to use the code ‘CSMember’ to access their free ticket. If you are unsure of your membership status please contact the Charter Administrator on [email protected]eaveclient.site. Non-members who access a free ticket will be invoiced directly from the Safety Charter.
This event will also include the Charter Annual General Meeting
Business of the Annual General Meeting
Adoption of 25 June 2019 AGM Minutes
Confirmation of Board Members
- Ian Campbell
- Justine Ward
- Sharon Butt
- Matt Jones
- Steve Taw
- Keith Land
Propose Rule Charge
- To amend Rule: 29.1 from “Statements of financial position and financial performance shall be audited each year and the audited accounts shall be submitted to the AGM. The auditors shall be appointed at each AGM” to read; “The Board shall appoint an accountant to review the annual financial statements of the Society (“the Reviewer”). The Reviewer shall conduct an examination with the objective of providing a report that nothing has come to the Reviewer’s attention to cause the Reviewer to believe that the financial information is not presented in accordance with the Society’s accounting policies. The Reviewer must be a suitably qualified person, preferably a member of the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants, and must not be a member of the Board, or an employee of the Society. If the Board appoints a Reviewer who is unable to act for some reason, the Board shall appoint another Reviewer as a replacement.”