REGISTRATIONS FOR THIS WORKSHOP ARE NOW CLOSED – HOWEVER IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER, PLEASE CONTACT Jocelyn on email@example.com.
tools, tips and techniques
Come along to the Safety Charter’s Mentally Safe Work Series Part 2 workshop and gain a greater insight and understanding into what a thriving workplace is, what it looks like and what makes it so?
- Did you know we have 60,000 thoughts per day.
- 95% of these thoughts are the same as yesterday.
- 45,000 – that 80% of these thoughts are negative!
Kevin Hurl, presented our first wellbeing workshop post Mentally Safe Work Conference which was an overwhelming success. Come along and learn about ways to handle stress, depression and anxiety to manage your own wellbeing and get you in the right space to help others.
Thriving in the workplace… before we help others, we must help ourselves. This workshop will include interactive group work.
- Condition. Actions. Needs
- Understanding anxiety, stress, depression and burnout.
- Identifying barriers.
- Mental and physical health.
- Overcoming negative bias.
For Kevin to gain a greater understanding of your current needs concerning Mentally Safe Work, please take the opportunity during the registration process to advise your pinch points – so together we can tailor the content to attendees specific questions.
wEDNESDAY, 18 OCTOBER
9.00AM – 12.00PM
Registrations will be invoiced from the Canterbury Safety Charter. If a purchase order number is required, please note this during the registration process.
Presented by Kevin Hurl who has 20 years experience across emergency services from roles with Search and Rescue and as both a volunteer and career Firefighter, alongside roles in Construction management and Property Development. Stemming from this he has had a remarkable journey of personal growth through post-traumatic challenges. This unique background adds a holistic perspective to his expertise in mental health and well-being. As a qualified self-development coach and Optimize coaching program graduate, Kevin has guided a diverse range of clients, both individuals and teams, including military personnel, law enforcement officers, sports teams, managers, athletes, educators, as well as multinational companies and training agencies. With a passion for continuous learning, he stays current with the latest research and techniques in the field.
Driven by a deep belief in human potential, Kevin founded Workplace Development Consultants. Based in Christchurch, New Zealand, WDC delivers impactful workshops and coaching sessions on mental health, wellbeing, self-development, accountability, communication, and team building. Kevin’s unwavering commitment to personal and professional growth, coupled with his understanding of mental health challenges, empowers individuals and businesses to overcome obstacles and thrive. With Workplace Development Consultants, you can embark on a transformative journey toward resilience, well-being, and a thriving work culture.
All cancellations must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, the following cancellation schedule applies.
- Cancellations received on or before 27 Sept will be charged an administration fee of $30+gst.
- Cancellations received between 27 Sept and Oct will be refunded 60% of the registration fee paid.
- No refund will be given for registration cancellations after 11 Oct, including ‘no shows’ at the workshop.
- Refund requests will be processed following the workshop. Refunds will be transferred by internet banking to a nominated bank account.