Educational Pathways Workshop…. from the Ground Up
The Charter’s Health and Safety Leaders’ Group are pleased to be hosting an Interactive Educational Pathways workshop for those wishing to start or extend their health and safety training.
Many health and safety managers and advisors have started out as health and safety representatives or have been “volunteered” into their role.
This workshop will focus on the various training pathways to further develop your skill and capability.
Many people who have started their journey with health and safety have ended up with significant managerial and board positions.
- Hear from a current student studying health and safety.
- Stephanie who has mixed and matched health and safety qualifications.
- Aaron will share his knowledge on developing up and coming leaders.
- TC an SIT lecturer will advise on current training, the nuts and bolts.
- Rounding off with a training provider will share insights and knowledge on what is currently available.
This is a FREE workshop for Safety Charter members. Non-members a small charge of $25.00gst applies. Light afternoon tea will be provided.
Cancellation conditions apply.