October 16, 2020 @ 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
The Canterbury Safety Charter’s Professional Services Working Group is pleased to bring you a second health & Safety by design (HSD) event.
Join the following presenters to hear how HSD processes can affect legal compliance, insurance liability and covid considerations.
This event will also include a presentation of how a community of volunteers used HSD principles to repair the Robinson Bay Wharf.
Demystifying the what, why, who, when and how of health and safety by design by:
- What: Designing environments that are safer to build, occupy, maintain and deconstruct.
- Why: Because design can make a significant difference.
- Who: Designers, owners, users, operators, consultants, contractors, maintenance teams.
- When: Start early, influence more.
- How: Collaborate, consider, record, document, share.
Who should attend this event?
- Project Managers
- Facility Managers
- Engineers etc
Charter Members to use the code ‘CSMember’ to access their free ticket. If you are unsure of your membership status please contact the Charter Administrator on [email protected]. Non-members who access a free ticket will be invoiced directly from the Safety Charter.
Book your ticket through the Eventbrite portal. Limited spaces available.