The first Charter Health and Safety Leadership Group workshop for 2021 is “Looking after ourselves, Looking after others”.
Health and Safety professionals and representatives spend a lot of their time looking out for others, so how can we best look after ourselves to enable us to do our jobs more effectively.
This interactive workshop will look at a few key things we can all do to make our work and lives less stressful, more satisfied, and empowered.
Facilitated by Marina Shearer, we will take a look at;
- Trajectory values of your life.
- Understand the Johari window through a wellbeing lens (a technique that aims to help people understand their emotional and physical relationship with self and others, to improve individual and team performance.
- RAIN – the mindfulness principle. (Recognise, Allow, Investigate & non-identification.
- WELL life – weight, exercise, lungs and liver.
- What you can measure you can manage.
The 2 workshops are limited to 30 people each (you only need to register for one)